2014-03-16

More Lloyd and Weiss Smut

So I came across a scalely drawing that had a composition I liked. I used it as a reference for Lloyd and Weiss doing the things they do in their free time. Here's the full version. Unfortunately, I haven't had much practice drawing uncircumcised cocks from that angle. I tried a different method for drawing Weiss's hair to make it look more flowing and decided to show more of her demonic heritage by including the crown horns. Unfortunately I didn't plan the scale well so you can't see her forehead horn in this space. I was able to fully show all of Weiss's piercings in this drawing. The ones in her labia are supposed to be subdural anchor styled piercings. I feel the rest are pretty explanatory. The song this title comes from is the .:wumpscut:. song of the same name. The harsh remix is my favorite version of it. The slut remix is also pretty solid.

Ich will dich

No comments:

Post a Comment