2013-09-02

Labor Day Weekend Drawings

So I've been working one a few drawings. I finished one Saturday and one a few minutes ago. I have another drawing request to upload later today after I finish that one. It's good to have people asking for drawings frequently - it really helps with my practice. Anyway here's the ones that are done already.

Lloyd Strand Nude

This is a drawing I did for my muse since her birthday is coming up next week. She likes this character a lot so I figured I'd give a try to work on my male anatomy. This is based off of a scene that will be posted in one of the next updates to my story I'm working on. This drawing only shows a few of his genital piercings as he has a lorum and raphe ladder as well.


J'onn the Papillon



Alternate title: "Just the Tip"

I did this for slverfoxlover on deviantArt. I found a photo for reference and just went with it. She wanted to see a papillon licking himself so I obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment